Ømega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

•The Official Member Introduction Thread•

Go down 
+30
ZeroGrav
M3ta11iC4
Faith
Metallikat
Alakazaam!
TankToast
DA-GODMADE
Bittyblah
Alphae
Ehzen
Checkpoint
Rose
sexyabs
mimismellsprettygood
Cha0z
Chelz666
Jazville86
Serapis
colby
Ranars
Elizabeth
hunnybee
Necrogalus
Hawtsheit
Jiglo/Nyuk
Oz
Reise
Extâza
Bizzy
Ch¡ps
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ch¡ps
Admin
Admin
Ch¡ps

Hit Points : 14070

Character Bio
Character Name: Chips
Class & Race: Elf Warrior
Memo: 2.5 Million Seconds

•The Official Member Introduction Thread• Empty
PostSubject: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:34 pm

•The Official Member Introduction Thread• Welcom11

Haradon (Realm of Order & Chaos Online) was forged on the Anvil of Khalin, God of Order, to prove to Kolki, Lord of Chaos, that order governs all things. During the First Dawn, the great races stepped out into the world. Scattered campfires began to illuminate the night as Men emerged from caves, Elves journeyed out of the woods, and Daisauros crawled forth from the swamps. These races developed languages, built cities. Khalin was pleased. But then, driven by greed, the races clashed violently.

With aberrant magic, the Daisauros conjured means to animate the dead. Through vile and twisted experimentation, the Elves created the race of Orcs. Soon, even these creatures were rebelling against their creators in a bid for power. Kolki was pleased. Khalin, furious, threw his Great Hammer down from the heavens. The impact shatterd the land and destroyed the barrier between this world and the world of deamons.

Now, centuries later, the scattered races of Haradon still struggle to regain order.

In the 8th century, now.. one out of many step up to the Hell, what we call Haradon today. Their name.. SuperOmega.
SuperOmega wasn't like the other children when going through schooling. In the tight facility just off the borders of Silence there was a small cave where Humans and Elves took refuge in. SuperOmegas Father was leading this team, trying hide from the evil. There were 5 classmates, each with something special about them.. There was Weak, he had a very agile mind and fast feet. His Family was a group of Undeads that rebelled from the line of Chaos. There was Baby, a Elf girl from a long line of Elite Elves. There was Elfche, a fun going bright spirited elf. There was also Muffintop, a dark..disturbed elf with many past family secrets. And SuperOmega with very big potential but not much known other than SuperOmega's father was leading the team.

A few months on the school and the team started to decay. Certain members were hunted down, while the rest ran right into Kolki's Trap.
One night, just on the border of Arcadian Forest and Tear Coast, there was a invasion of Orc's and Undeads coming from the south side, the very few left in SuperOmega's Father's team decided to check it out while the children stayed behind. There was a massive fight, it went for hours on end. And all the children could hear... was violent clashing of blades and desperate yelps coming from their elders. Driven made with rage and thought of the end, SuperOmegas Father let out a mass attack with his Hammer, it blasted everything to pieces in sight. But moments after he fell to the ground, dead.

Few more months later the children split up. Each going their own ways trying to fight off the Chaos and restore balance. With that, Guilds were created. Weak ran Restricted-Se7eN, Elfche met with another guild member from far lands and Created Eclipse. Baby made Notorious. Muffintop went evil and created a hunting guild known as GetInTheVan. And SuperOmega.. SuperOmega created a guild called Ømega. and With that, the war officially began.

Let The Fight Begin..

--

Welcome to the Official Omega Forum! As all you know we love Order & Chaos online very much. Our guild has been dedicated to it for many months since release and find it hard to put it down. Without a doubt, when i first joined i knew i was in the right guild. Bizzyblown has done a wonderful job while SuperOmega has been on hiatus. With that, i give you the Official Member Introduction Thread!

This is a little place to come introduce yourself to many other members of the forum! So come along share some info, let us get to know you. We wont judge Wink Sometimes in game it can get a bit rowdy and busy. Sometimes you might not get a moment to talk. Well check out our chatbox on the front page for some lovin'. If your bored to your wits and cant play we suggest check it out, we do it all the time!

Well yea that's kinda what i wanted to say x)

Im Chippeh, my real name is Lochie. I live in Australia, Queensland just off Brisbane. I've played a few games like Order & Chaos before and can't wait for World of Midgard! Joined the guild a little while ago but i been gone for a bit with personal issues. I'm back now hoping to have some good times with ya all. Hope to cya all around. Your Turn!
Chips is Awesome!

Last edited by Ch¡ps on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theomegaguild.forumotion.com
Bizzy
Archon
Archon
Bizzy

Hit Points : 13789

Character Bio
Character Name: bizzyblown
Class & Race: Warrior Human
Memo:

PostSubject: WELCOME EVERYONE   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:26 am

Hello everyone, bizzyblown here and i would like to thank you for visiting our brand new forum! Our goal here is to create a place where O&C gamers can come mingle, hang out, discuss, share knowledge and make the community better as a whole. All the respectful peeps out there from all guilds are welcome here, you trolls aint. So thanks again for coming and I hope to see you all in game soon! Wink
Back to top Go down
Ch¡ps
Admin
Admin
Ch¡ps

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Sup Oz, welcome to the forums!

Last edited by Ch¡ps on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bizzy
Archon
Archon
Bizzy

Character Bio
Memo:

PostSubject: Use diffenet password   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:08 am

Oh and please to make sure to use a different password/email than the one you use in game when registering. Can't be too safe!
Back to top Go down
Extâza

Hit Points : 13744

Character Bio
Character Name: Extâza
Memo: I own this bitch!

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:30 am

Hey DreamStealer and welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Reise

Hit Points : 13731

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

PostSubject: Sup Everyone   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Whats up guys. Im all registered on forum now.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Council
Council
Oz

Hit Points : 13825

Character Bio
Character Name: OzThunder
Class & Race: warrior orc
Memo: I know why your prayers will never be answered...

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Welcome :-) great to c more people joinin
Back to top Go down
Bizzy
Archon
Archon
Bizzy

Character Bio
Memo:

PostSubject: Hey reise   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:10 am

Good to have you on board Reise! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jiglo/Nyuk
Jiglo/Nyuk

Hit Points : 13732

Character Bio
Character Name: Jiglo / Nyukka
Class & Race: Undead Mage / Orc Ranger
Memo:

PostSubject: Jiggy wants to say Hi   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi everyone, the player name is Jiglo (Mage), real name 'Sal' and pleased to meet you all and wanted to say thank you for having me, I'm glad to be around Pros Wink
Back to top Go down
Hawtsheit
Hawtsheit

Hit Points : 13788

Character Bio
Character Name: Masamoose
Class & Race: Undead Mage
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Welcome Jiglo, Masamoose/HawtSheit/Chickenhawk here let me know if i can help you out with anything or if you are lfg dungeon.

Back to top Go down
Bizzy
Archon
Archon
Bizzy

Character Bio
Memo:

PostSubject: Hey Jiggy!   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:25 am

Welcome Jiggy! Good to have you with us. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jiglo/Nyuk
Jiglo/Nyuk

Hit Points : 13732

Character Bio
Character Name: Jiglo / Nyukka
Class & Race: Undead Mage / Orc Ranger
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:05 am

Thank you both :)
In all honesty I came back when I heard about dungeons but yet to check it out, so I would appreciate tips to prepare my Mage for any dungeon runs, especially tips from other Mages on gear/spell preferences .. I'm currently after spell crit mostly :O
Back to top Go down
Necrogalus
Necrogalus

Hit Points : 13725

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

PostSubject: Hello! just introducing myself   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Just sayin hey! Kind of a newer member.... Playing for a month maybe? Some of you have seen me on line. Glad to be in this guild! Still a noob though.... affraid

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Oz
Council
Council
Oz

Hit Points : 13825

Character Bio
Character Name: OzThunder
Class & Race: warrior orc
Memo: I know why your prayers will never be answered...

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Welcome, Good to have you with us.

Back to top Go down
Ch¡ps
Admin
Admin
Ch¡ps

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:46 am

Welcome to the Omega Guild Forum! Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!
Good to see you Necro!
Back to top Go down
Hawtsheit
Hawtsheit

Character Bio
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:19 am

Welcome, let me know if you need help
Back to top Go down
hunnybee
Council
Council

Hit Points : 13781

Character Bio
Character Name: Hunnybee/Hunnybutt/CutieBootie/Cutie_Pie
Memo:

PostSubject: Welcome new guildies!!!!   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:32 am

Im Hunnybee I like chilling wit my boo in GM but if you new guildies need help hit me up I wont mind helping youall. Welcomeeeeeee everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Hit Points : 13709

Character Bio
Character Name: Elizabeth
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Thanks for building this, it looks great
Back to top Go down
Ranars
Ranars

Hit Points : 13763

Character Bio
Character Name: Ranars
Class & Race: Human Ranger
Memo:

PostSubject: Why hello there   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:40 am

Hey guys,for those of y'all who don't know me, mah name is

Ransars
Rnars
Ranars!!

Just wanna get to know you new people more, so just message me in game or in guild chat if ya ever want to talk!

EDIT: Ooh. Isn't Cyan a pretty color? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
colby
colby

Hit Points : 13708

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

PostSubject: hey guildies   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Colby here, hi guildies...

I'm 29, happily divorced, father of 3. Just ran my son through dungeon on his toon last night for the first time. (he's 10). I teach 4th and 5th grades during the day at an alternative school (kids that get expelled from public school), coordinate after school tutoring for my location in the afternoon, and either teach a high school class on Tues. and Thurs. nights, or take ESOL classes on Mon. and Wed. nights, so I don't get to play much OnC

I like basketball, football, video games, and Jesus I listen to gospel rap, RnB, and reggae. Born and raised in FLA, near Tampa, and still here. Past MMO experience is Guild Wars for like 5 years. Facebook page is facebook.com/colbycadwell
Your turn!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/colbycadwell
Serapis
Serapis

Hit Points : 13770

Character Bio
Character Name: Serapis
Class & Race: Ranger (SIN), Elf (FEMALE)
Memo: Please love me

PostSubject: Im not new   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 am

Im not new im just bored. i wish i could type alot about myself but im lazy, hit me up on chaos and maybe ill show you a fine time, before we get intemate with eachother affraid
Back to top Go down
Jazville86
Jazville86

Hit Points : 13697

Character Bio
Character Name: Jazville
Class & Race: Elf Mage
Memo:

PostSubject: Hello Everyone!    •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:18 am

I'm Jazville in order and chaos...glad to be a part of this guild...see you everyone! Wink
Back to top Go down
hunnybee
Council
Council

Hit Points : 13781

Character Bio
Character Name: Hunnybee/Hunnybutt/CutieBootie/Cutie_Pie
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:50 am

welcome jazz to the familia!!!! Hope you like it there and ples let us know how we can help better your gaming entertainment. Im hunnybee, hunnybutt and cutie_pie. So if you need me just buzz and ill see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
Jazville86
Jazville86

Hit Points : 13697

Character Bio
Character Name: Jazville
Class & Race: Elf Mage
Memo:

PostSubject: thanks hunn...;)   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:03 pm

hunnybee wrote:
welcome jazz to the familia!!!! Hope you like it there and ples let us know how we can help better your gaming entertainment. Im hunnybee, hunnybutt and cutie_pie. So if you need me just buzz and ill see what i can do.

Thx hunn... Wink
Back to top Go down
Hawtsheit
Hawtsheit

Character Bio
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:25 am

Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •The Official Member Introduction Thread•   •The Official Member Introduction Thread• Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•The Official Member Introduction Thread•
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ømega :: Welcome To The Omega Guild Forum :: Announcements, Member Introduction & Leavings-
Jump to: