Ømega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudvayne
Mudvayne

Hit Points : 13689

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later?   Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 am

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpwnedyou.com
Faith
Faith

Hit Points : 13763

Character Bio
Character Name: Faith
Class & Race: Elf-Monk
Memo: Sizzlin.....

Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later?   Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:29 am

Oh....I learned this one on Faith, with good warrior by my side very do-able
Back to top Go down
Sol"
Sol

Hit Points : 13328

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later?   Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:28 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I'm very curious as to see these glitches!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later?   Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to run with me to learn glitch for ET for boss's with no trash later?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ømega :: Welcome To The Omega Guild Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: