Ømega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some things concerning me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harpax
Harpax

Hit Points : 13743

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

some things concerning me Empty
PostSubject: some things concerning me   some things concerning me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:40 am

i have noticed alot of inappropriate language and just plain rude behavior within our guild as of late. I know we are all different ages and come from different places, but this game should be fun and be fun for all to play. as a guild we gould respect each other and be polite. I want this guild to be like a family and help each other out not drop people out of groups if they having trouble. that is the time to teach them cuz we were all once in the same boat learning this game. that is another reason I have switched to Mili, so I an help any monks that want advice with healing. some of us council members have been talking and hope that this can turn around and see this guild grow and mature together.

thanks for listening
Back to top Go down
Lord_Trifect
Lord_Trifect

Hit Points : 13681

Character Bio
Character Name: Lord_Trifect
Class & Race: Ghost Guardian
Memo: Ahhhh that was a treat for the fingers (up and down on metal poles)

PostSubject: Re: some things concerning me   some things concerning me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:23 am

Lol the thing is dude.....we help ppl.......and when me...swear were not doing to offend, discomfort or harrass anyone we say it in a friendly social way. Usaully because were pissed off about not being able to do something or a non guildy being gayy. What I'm trying to say is we already r a family :) and we DO NOT bring each other down. Yes there's times where we don't agree or get mad at someone but that's life. Don't expect us to b perfect, because really, no one is
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ve
Harpax
Harpax

Hit Points : 13743

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: some things concerning me   some things concerning me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:33 pm

swearing offends people whether u are swearing at them or just over guild chat. we have numerous people playing that have kids looking over their shoulders and kids in guild. honestly though, there have been alot of things said in guild chat that I know wouldn't be said in public because there would be consequences. so why speak like that in guild chat? what u do in team chat or in pm is your business, but please be mindful of all players in guild. I am not the only one that is feeling this way, I am only being their voice. I understand about being pissed off and swearing ( I do that as well), but why tske the time to type it and make sure it goes thru as the word and not symbols? I am not expecting anyone to be perfect cuz god knows I am not, all I was stating and asking is just to consider others in guild and as a whole (wasn't pointing out any individuals) be more respectful when typing in guild chat.

:-)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Trifect
Lord_Trifect

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: some things concerning me   some things concerning me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Look I go through tough times very rarely and this has been my biggest one.....I cannot hood it any longer so tase this..................

It stands for what has happened to me and if u figure this out I will grant u greatly. It as the impossible code only I and my girlfriend have answers to. If u do not complete this task then I will forever keep my peace if u do however some how complete this then u have yourself a lot of new stuff this code is unbreakable and cannot b figured out
I know what u like and dislike about what us friends do but we certainly do not try and make it stand out for the youg ones to c. If u have a problem with this then don't bother making a comment because it'll only lead to things happening to u. I'm not disapoited leaving Ømega now I think of it only disappointed my friends do not know my account has been givin away almost no longer do I exist in order and chaos and neither shall any of u
Back to top Go down
Lord_Trifect
Lord_Trifect

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: some things concerning me   some things concerning me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Edited by Ch¡ps due to some random sh¡t lol
Back to top Go down
Lord_Trifect
Lord_Trifect

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: some things concerning me   some things concerning me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Sorry sorry sorry Im having a really hard time lately I Ron mean to put my anger stuffy out on u and I wish that the guild b happy and does not have arguments about unnecessary things sorry everyone I've effected
Back to top Go down
Ch¡ps
Admin
Admin
Ch¡ps

Hit Points : 14052

Character Bio
Character Name: Chips
Class & Race: Elf Warrior
Memo: 2.5 Million Seconds

PostSubject: Re: some things concerning me   some things concerning me Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:46 am

Wow, double post much?
Anyway, all of us even bizz are aware of the language in chat. I also swear alot in chat lol and it's hard cutting down xD
Simple way though is to ignore the person swearing for so long or all together. If ur old enough to know swearing is a sign of immaturity or disrespect then your old enough to ignore them. As for children in the guild.. I think the lowest member is 12 or 13. Hell.. I started bad mouthing at a much younger age lol.

I speak for religious swearers when I say it's hard to not swear when it's that much of a habit and u die a lot xD but i and them will still try to hold back and replace words with other words. Such as mother pucker.

Back to top Go down
https://theomegaguild.forumotion.com
Bittyblah

Hit Points : 13665

Character Bio
Character Name: valkyrie1
Class & Race: Ranger, elf
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: some things concerning me   some things concerning me Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Mother trucker ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some things concerning me   some things concerning me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some things concerning me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ømega :: Welcome To The Omega Guild Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: