Ømega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned because of duplicating soul?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dark66angel6
dark66angel6

Hit Points : 13388

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

Banned because of duplicating soul?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Banned because of duplicating soul?!?!   Banned because of duplicating soul?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:32 am

I DON'T KNOW DID YOU SEE ON GL FORUM ABOUT THAT?!

but..
today our friend got banned because gameloft said he duplicate souls...wtf?!?! Shocked scratch

impossible, because i know him like forever, I played with him every single day for about 6-7 month!
he never scamm or anything from GL and he don't know how to duplicate souls... Mad

so i read a little on forum and the problem is that people store stone souls and then use them later...like 5 epic stone souls or 6 blue stone souls and use them at once!
so if you do store stone use them every day little or just use them when you done with the dailies because you'll get banned!

its not problem how much you have them ( i have on my ranger 267) its problem how much you use a day!

just let you know so you don't get banned too! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ch¡ps
Admin
Admin
Ch¡ps

Hit Points : 14052

Character Bio
Character Name: Chips
Class & Race: Elf Warrior
Memo: 2.5 Million Seconds

Banned because of duplicating soul?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned because of duplicating soul?!?!   Banned because of duplicating soul?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Yeah i been reading about that, quite stupid if you ask me. Im certainly not gonna save up runes to firework bomb them infront of everyone. I'd rather not show off like a total tool.

Read this pretty entertaining topic by Brother Luke. +1 for him!

> http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.com/index.php?topic=35393.0 <
Back to top Go down
https://theomegaguild.forumotion.com

Banned because of duplicating soul?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ømega :: Welcome To The Omega Guild Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: