Ømega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEWARE OF SEXME and Fername !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grace

Hit Points : 13695

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

BEWARE OF SEXME and Fername !!!! Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE OF SEXME and Fername !!!!   BEWARE OF SEXME and Fername !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:09 pm

THE ACCOUNTS THAT HE SCAMMED FROM ME:

character name : Kenji-rukiA
character name: Hororo
Both in US- Arcadian Forest

character name: SINGIT
in ASIA- glimmermoor

*as a new member i am not allowed to post pictures and link.. Sad

the saved messages and transaction with both fake paypal email stating that He send the money in paypal account and he is insisting it will reflect on paypal account after 2-3 days. and i called paypal.. those emails are not from them.. meaning he is a fraud.. using jason.bibat @yahoo.com, argotajohn @yahoo.com jralleca15 @gmail.com

caught him selling my SINGIT account but he said in omega guild forum that he is not selling accounts.. i pretended to be a buyer, just to check what account he is selling.. and i found out it was my mage SINGIT account on ASIA glimmermoor.

AND i was thinking of how to trap him.. so i pretended that i stiill dont know that he is a scammer, pretending that i am still waiting for 2-3 days money on paypal, and i was thinking of ways to get back my mage and the warrior and ranger.. so i told him that i am selling runes. and i thought he is gonna give my mage account to load runes.. but instead he gave me the UKINAM account which is in US arcadian forest. and i told him im willing to return his UKINAM account only if he returns the account that he scammed from me... he is willing to give the account provided that i should be the one to give the password first of UKINAM.. smart kid.. and now he is telling to all the omega guild and global chat that i am the hacker & scammer.. with all the proofs i have.. i dont think so.
so do not buy those accounts from him , do not trust that guy...
Back to top Go down
Ehzen
Ehzen

Hit Points : 13693

Character Bio
Character Name: Fername
Class & Race: Sexy Orc
Memo:

BEWARE OF SEXME and Fername !!!! Empty
PostSubject: What you are saying here grace is just useless   BEWARE OF SEXME and Fername !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:59 pm

First you talk about emails like wtf I can give u my email, lol for you without any proof is just all talk I been into omega for awhile now and never had a problem and you came along saying in a scam at least show some proof like you and your pictures you talking about! And before that let me just say something I remember you talking to a white girl and yesterday and now she got hacked didn't you ask for her email lol! And now you saying I'm selling account that I dot even have if you are gonna come up here and claim me as a scammer ablest get of my account trying to show people that I'm the one scammin please come on get your facts straight come up with something better rather than you selling account here just to make for a daily livin get a real job that's all I have to say don't waste my time and the omega guild!
And one more thing what is the point you doing this and I don't even have to post all the whisper you telling me to make a proposal so you would give my account back lok come on grow up please and come up with something better and get a job because this game is game to play not to make money lol! Get off me thank you and don't come again!
Back to top Go down

BEWARE OF SEXME and Fername !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ømega :: Welcome To The Omega Guild Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: