Ømega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info reguarding my account being hacked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl93003

Hit Points : 13648

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

Info reguarding my account being hacked Empty
PostSubject: Info reguarding my account being hacked   Info reguarding my account being hacked Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:45 am

As most of you probably already know someone hacked my account. I'm so tired of telling the details over and over so I'm just going to tell the story once more on here.
This is the complaint I made on the forums. I'll just copy and paste it

Today, November 19, 2011, around 5am I was in Kp dungeon when I was logged out from the game. A message popped up and said network disconnected because account is being used from another device. I immediately tried to log back in but couldn't. My password had been changed. I quickly logged onto another account I own. I wrote my friend a message and told him what happened. He said my character was online in greenmont and being stripped naked. One by one each of my characters signed on line and each of them were stripped naked. I sent a message to my character that had been hacked and asked them to please give me back my account. I got no reply at first but then 10 minutes later, I recieved a message telling me to log back in using my old password in 5 minutes. I don't know why my account was returned but when I did log back in lots of things were different. I am missing all my gold. I had almost 8k on my monk which I have been earning & saving for over 10 months. I'm  not sure how much I had on my other toons but all of them have no gold now. I'm also missing 3 champion mark recipes. One was in the auction house but now isn't, &  the other two were in my warrior's storage. My warrior is missing 4 champion symbols, and my Ranger is missing 2 epic trinkets. One of which I just made the day before! I also had 2 champion medals and one champion brand which is now gone. I'm sure other stuff is missing I just haven't realized yet. I spent so many hours/days/weeks farming the 40 symbols needed to make the trinkets. I'm not willing to do it again. I spent $32 to make them. I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game which gameloft should have  a record of. I refuse to be ignored like the hundreds of others who have been hacked. I want my account back exactly the way it was before it was hacked or I will be taking legal action. I didn't put all this time, money and energy into a game to have it taken away in 5 minutes. I have never given away my username or password. My username isn't the same as my game name and there's no way possible anyone could guess either one. I want to know why this hacking is still occurring and how it is so easy for someone to hack my game just by knowing my toon's name. This is total lack of security on gamelofts part. Not to mention that people have been getting their accounts hacked for months now and its still occuring. I have done everything I could to keep my info private. My iphone isn't even jailbroken. It took me over 10 months to earn 8,000 gold.  Now i don't even have money to teleport out of greenmont! I want my account restored exactly the way it was before 4 am. This occurred between 4:30-5:30am.    

Whoever hacked my account sent their toon MY GOLD!! Find out who recieved almost 8k and all my champion marks and champion medals from my character. I'm sure there's a way to track mail sent and recieved because I've had mail returned to me that hadn't been checked by the receiver after 30 days. I only sent one person mail all day,my friend also -McDreamy- so any other mail sent from my toon's  to anyone besides him was sent by the person who hacked me. The person who recieved it is the hacker. Do your job and find out who's doing this and have their accounts banned so this stops happening. It's in your best interest as a company because your losing so many valuable customers. People who spend that much time and money don't want to start over again. Some people had their accounts deleted.  Yes you have restored some of their accounts but more are still waiting. Wonder why all the servers are low now? People are quitting because of this. This is no way my fault. I'm not willing to sit and wait months for my account to be fixed. I want it fixed immediately!

All  my characters  are on Arcadian Forrest Server & are all level 60's. 

A-Whitegirl : Ranger
A•Whitegirl: Monk
A_Whitegirl :Warrior
Hit•Girl :Mage
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Hit Points : 13763

Character Bio
Character Name: Faith
Class & Race: Elf-Monk
Memo: Sizzlin.....

PostSubject: Re: Info reguarding my account being hacked   Info reguarding my account being hacked Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:35 am

I was hacked a few days but suspect who did it, nothing was taken but I did get an email from a friend of mine showing step by step how unbelievably easy it is to hack anyone's account regardless if you don't know the username or pass (and I am not at all computer savvy so if I think its easy well....., they have ways around it that game loft hasn't fixed. I won't go into those here as I want as few hackers as possible to know that formula lol.
Back to top Go down
Necrogalus
Necrogalus

Hit Points : 13707

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: Info reguarding my account being hacked   Info reguarding my account being hacked Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:46 pm

So if your account gets hacked does that mean people can access your iTunes account? Maybe make purchase with a credit card. That's on file?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info reguarding my account being hacked   Info reguarding my account being hacked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info reguarding my account being hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ømega :: Welcome To The Omega Guild Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: