Ømega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coincidental or not? What do u think?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl93003

Hit Points : 13693

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

Coincidental or not? What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Coincidental or not? What do u think?   Coincidental or not? What do u think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:59 am

Wumbledwarf,a member of getinthecar guild kept asking me to trade with him approximately 1 hour before I was hacked. I refused the trade because I didn't know who he was. Also I got into a argument with someone from his extended guild GetintheVan earlier in the day named Rageface. He kept stealing my kills so I logged on my Ranger. When he couldn't steal my kills anymore he logged on his Mage from another device also named RageFace. Letters in name were just slightly different. Then I called my guild Omega and about 7 showed up to help me. He got very angry. Called me some vulgar names that i won't repeat.  I told him thanks for helping me get my kills because I just looted a champion mark and a symbol of champion. He then said, "It would be a shame to lose them." I didn't think much of it at the time and replied,"Yes it's a shame u lost them to me!" I was just being a smart ass. That's the only messages I sent to him. Very strange that my account is missing my champion mark recipes, my symbols of champion, my trinkets which require the symbols, & my gold. Also when I logged in after the hacker changed my password back, my toon was standing directly in front of RageFace inside the auction house. I know he has two devices so I'm betting he had just fininshed cancelling my stuff from auction house then did a trade from me to him transferring my gold & items. I'm sure deleting my trinkets & symbols was just revenge from earlier since they bop. It all might be coincidental but I've heard many rumors about GetintheVan and also the new guild GetintheCar being hackers & according to the forums this new guild Getinthecar is full of scammers. They purposely recruit these types of people. It's bad enough they are gankers as it but scammers and hackers too! Ugh!!

~ A-Whitegirl

Last edited by Pearl93003 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Checkpoint
Checkpoint

Hit Points : 13691

Character Bio
Character Name: Checkpoint
Class & Race: Ranger
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: Coincidental or not? What do u think?   Coincidental or not? What do u think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 am

Have you contacted gameloft? I know from some friends they give back gold in some cases.... Hope it works for you too!
Back to top Go down
Pearl93003

Hit Points : 13693

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

PostSubject: Re: Coincidental or not? What do u think?   Coincidental or not? What do u think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:31 am

Yes of course I contacted them immediately. Through e-mail & through forums. I recieved a reply from them the same day. I haven't recieved any gold or had it fixed yet tho but it's only been 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coincidental or not? What do u think?   Coincidental or not? What do u think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coincidental or not? What do u think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ømega :: Welcome To The Omega Guild Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: