Ømega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Commonly Asked Questions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ch¡ps
Admin
Admin
Ch¡ps

Hit Points : 14106

Character Bio
Character Name: Chips
Class & Race: Elf Warrior
Memo: 2.5 Million Seconds

Commonly Asked Questions? Empty
PostSubject: Commonly Asked Questions?   Commonly Asked Questions? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 am

Alot of Questions have been asked from the start of this forum for our guild, Omega.

Im answering most of them now, if you have any other questions pm Bizz, Me or any other mods them and we'll do our best.

Whats a Pm?
.A Pm is a private message sent to another user of the forum. This can be used by clicking the PM Icon located on someones profile page or under their post.

How do i post pictures?
There is alot of thing to post when posting a message. It doesn't have to just be words, you can add media ^.^ This can be done by clicking the icons above the text box where we type our message. The Square Photo icon next to the chain link icon (site one) is the image one. Simply click that and paste an img url in between it. Example: [img ] URL goes here [/img]. Same works for youtube url's, which is the film roll icon. Which you would have to click on that one.. Obviously.

How do i put something in a spoiler?
Click 'Others' above your textbox when posting and click spoiler. Then type in the [spoiler ] [/spoiler] things.

Whats the the Ads at the top?
There will always be ads at the top, always! This is a forumotion site, therefore ads will always be there. Only thing to do with them is ignore them. Most likely 80% of them could be virus's.

How do i edit my profile?
Click profile, duh. Here you can add an Avatar, Signature, etc.

How do i activate my signature?
Go to Profile and click preferences, then click yes on the display signature option.

Got any more? Send us them.
Back to top Go down
https://theomegaguild.forumotion.com

Commonly Asked Questions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ømega :: Welcome To The Omega Guild Forum :: Announcements, Member Introduction & Leavings-
Jump to: