Ømega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ch¡ps
Admin
Admin
Ch¡ps

Hit Points : 14106

Character Bio
Character Name: Chips
Class & Race: Elf Warrior
Memo: 2.5 Million Seconds

Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering  Empty
PostSubject: Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering    Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering  OccupyGreenmont

Occupy Greenmont!
So im hosting this thing on Saturday, officially on the Gameloft Forums: http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.com/index.php?topic=21229.0 But Basically its the same as what Whispering Islands server did last week, seems like it was fun? Now its Arcadian Forests Time to Shine! Its a day about fun and everything, etc

How:
Steps to Attend Event
1>. Get a new easy trash email address from hotmail or yahoo, you won't ever use it again
2> Use that e-mail account to get a new OnC account, this is free with original purchase, and eliminates any risk of you being hacked
3> make a new character on AF and run to Greenmont for some social fun this Saturday October 29th!

Im really bad at time so i'll actually put in the times for like GMT, EST, etc.

WTF:
So, you all know the particulars, I'm not going to debrief the situation on forums or in game of late. That said, it, the hacking has made the servers an unsafe playing area. We all pride ourselves on our in game identities to some extent. Whether that's because of our guild, or our own sense of leadership, or if it's because we are an infamous ganker, who we are in game matters to us. However, obviously this hacking situation has made it a liability to show up in game at all without a sense of playing roulette with what we have worked for with runes, gold, and most of all friend's in our guild and beyond.

I think we should all go to hotmail or yahoo or some basic email service and just make a quick new email account, and then use that account to make a quick new account & character in game(to my knowledge new accounts are always free after original purchase), on the WI server if you wish to attend Saturday's event. If you aren't on AF, use your WI, OM, SW, TC name, if you are then throw your new toon 5g from a mailbox outside the hacking radius and make the new toon have a guild name like Chippeh! To show who you are. (that's an example not your new guild name).

The fact is, we've all lost our in game community to some extent, be it thru actual hacking, or hacking fall out, or just a complete dead wasteland of Greenmont.

I just think it would be fun to make a community, of only for an hour or less, of gamers who really loved playing this game for however long they did, even despite the bugs, the awful customer support, the slow updates etc. At a root level many of us played for the fun of the community.

All I'm asking is we reclaim it, for a few moments, take some screenshots, make a GameLoft piñata, lvl 1 relay race, Ubquitious Nick Gang Bang...

Just all get together and celebrate and protest what we had before this company ripped it apart.

So come along, join in. I mean cmon, its gonna be fun xD Hope to see you all there!

-Chippeh
Back to top Go down
https://theomegaguild.forumotion.com
jyjujic

Hit Points : 13780

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

PostSubject: for?   Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi chip, i just wan to know what is this gathering for? Is it just for bonding, chating, or there is like some events? Cool
Back to top Go down
Oz
Council
Council
Oz

Hit Points : 13861

Character Bio
Character Name: OzThunder
Class & Race: warrior orc
Memo: I know why your prayers will never be answered...

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering    Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Im happy to attend but dont really understand the point, whats this hacking radius u speak of?
I thought as long as u kept yr user name priv u were safe?

Sorry for the noobishness, only been playing for a month or so
Back to top Go down
Ch¡ps
Admin
Admin
Ch¡ps

Hit Points : 14106

Character Bio
Character Name: Chips
Class & Race: Elf Warrior
Memo: 2.5 Million Seconds

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering    Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:58 pm

not matter what you do, if you play the game..you have a chance of being hacked. Its possible. This event is just all about fun! on WI Last week we did so much random shit xD Now its our Servers turn and we are hosting! xP Glad some of u will attend! Should be great guys!
Back to top Go down
https://theomegaguild.forumotion.com
Oz
Council
Council
Oz

Hit Points : 13861

Character Bio
Character Name: OzThunder
Class & Race: warrior orc
Memo: I know why your prayers will never be answered...

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering    Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Just worked out that this is happnin at 2.30am my time, might c u guys at the end when I wake up :p

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering    Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occupy Greenmont!: AF Multi-Server Gathering
Page 1 of 1