Ømega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tutorial on how to pull Cosmo in KP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Aaron

Hit Points : 13801

Character Bio
Character Name:
Class & Race:
Memo:

Tutorial on how to pull Cosmo in KP Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial on how to pull Cosmo in KP   Tutorial on how to pull Cosmo in KP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 pm

This video show how i pull cosmo with mage, ive tried with warrior too, only diffrent with warrior is you have to stop by the gate before NPC room than continue till cosmo door. For glicth to enter cosmo room what you need to do is auto run by the right corner of the door like show on video than HOME button on your idevice SLEEP button on your idevice lats but not least unlock your idevice than click on the game at your multitasking below and WALA.....you in cosmo room by magic. Is your happen cant find a ranger, you can get 2 tank, mage and monk but make sure everyone in the group watch my video and 4 of you run to cosmo room like show on video make sure mage on front than follow by the rest of the team. Maybe you'll "we need NPC buff" no worries, get the buff from normal mode. I know its abit troublesum but only do this if you cant manage to get ranger. Enjoy the video guys and gals :)

Back to top Go down
Chelz666
Chelz666

Hit Points : 13863

Character Bio
Character Name: Chel666
Class & Race: Ranger/ Female Elf
Memo: Oh yer I'm that good!

Tutorial on how to pull Cosmo in KP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to pull Cosmo in KP   Tutorial on how to pull Cosmo in KP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:59 pm

cool vid i do it a little different Very Happy but still works XD xo
Back to top Go down

Tutorial on how to pull Cosmo in KP
Page 1 of 1